Somerford Keynes Photographs
The Church of All Saints is a grade II* listed building which has Saxon foundations from about 685. The church was largely rebuilt in the early 13th century, with the tower being added in 1710-13. The north aisle of the Church contains a large black and white marble monument with reclining effigy to Robert Straung (Strange), who died in 1654. Several monuments in the churchyard are also listed.